Monday, June 29, 2026

Day 21 My Orikero OCs, Dream Project and other Life Stuff



Finally... After 9 years.  through many redesigns, rewrites and many encouragement for myself.

Here's are My Keronians OCs 

And I thought this would be the perfect time to show my mines during the return of the anime. Ever since I've seen so many cool OCs  in Japan, Korea and the US I really wanted to make one for myself, but there's one problem: I Cant Draw that well. So I've with the things that I'm pretty good at and that's: writing or typing down there Design, Backstories/Lore, Likes and Dislikes and many more I can think of. 

Here's what I've got so far...


Keronian Mutants: Captain-Mayuyu

Corporal-Sololo

Ancient Artificial Keronian: Lance Corporal-Vinini

Keronian Mutant: Chief Medic/Lance Corporal -Toxixi

Sergent Major-Redada


Here's a simple Like & Dislike from from OCs 

Mayuyu:

Likes-All things literature, Magic, decorating/OrganizingLearning new things, Social events, The stars

Dislikes-Traitors, wasting things, hot food, Mess, Being late, Arguing 

Sololo:

Likes- Panting/ All Arts an Craft, Savory Food, holidays, Listening to music, Traveling

Dislikes- Weapons obsess Aliens/People, Competition, War, Kidnapping, Working late

Vinini:

Likes- Baking, Learning new Fighting technique, The moonGardens, Animals, writing

Dislikes- Hot/Rainy Weather, horror movies, Closed spaces, Getting lost/being forgotten, Rude/evil Aliens/People

Toxixi: 

Likes-Magic/Chemistry, Listening to music, Movies, Storytelling, simplicity

Dislikes- Overcrowded areas/Loud noises, Rich and Powerful Aliens/People, Sour Food, Rude/evil Aliens/People

Redada:

Likes-Programming, Cooking, Photography, DIY, Building Mecha models, Planning ahead 

Dislikes- Over Powerful beings, Cold/Snowy weather, Complaining, Being alone/Being left out, Liars 


My Dream Projects 

During years as a Crafter I been making DVDs, CDs, and other stuff like paint/crafting pots.

for DVDs(about 7): im making childhood memories for my little niece and for myself, including nostalgic Pop Culture for my niece too. Same goes for CDs too (about 3).

But there's one big project I want to do: Do a  short film Mockumentary/Drama about Anime fans

That's all for now...I'll try my best to post more stories and updates 





 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Under New Renovation-A New Direction!

  So, you remember that wish list new years resolution I did...well I had to switch up my wishes; like for one: ive decided to stay in this ...